- First you have to open your web browser and type the this IP address 192.168.200.1 into the address bar and press the Enter tab
- Then Click on the Wireless link tab that is present at the left side and then it will diverts you to the Wireless menu.
- Further Click on the basic option tab.
- Then checked the box to Enable Wireless and then type your wireless network name into the SSID box.
- Click on the Apply/Save option in order to ensure that everything is properly save and then SSID will pop up a list of wireless network.
- Once After you ,enter your new password under the WPA/WAPI passphrase and then click on the Apply/Save icon to complete the procedure of password changing.
In Case, you need any type of more then directly call at their technical support by following these Procedures.Then directly go to the website and on the top of the website you will find Cincinnati Bell Customer service team number is supported by a trained individual with many years of technical experience in remote technical assistance to the user over a wide range of problems.